- ProductsCategory Listing
- Master ClockMaster Clock
- Distributed Time ServerDistributed Time Server
- Analog ClockAnalog Clock
- Digital ClockDigital Clock
- Large ClockLarge Clock
- Wireless Time Distribution
- Impulse Booster
- Clock Controllers - Clock Set
- DTS 2340.IRIG Distributor
- DTS 2345.Serial Distributor
- DTS 2390.DCF Distributor
- DTS 2440.audio-clock
- NMI - Network MOBALine Interface
- Network Clock Interface NCI
- Time Code Interfaces
- Network Programmable Relay NPR
- MOBALine Switch Relays
- GNSS 3000
- Radio Receiver
- GPS 4500
- GPS 3000/3100
- Switch Editor Basic
- SCC - Single Clock Configurator
- Management ToolsManagement Tools
- Time Synchronization TechnologyTime Synchronization Technology
- ReferencesOur Work
- About UsOur History
- Contact UsGet In Touch
Electrical impulses are sent out every minute from the master clock to the slave clocks. The slave clock movements are equipped with stepper motors that move the hands one minute forward after each impulse.
Simple 2-wire installation, free topology. Economic movements. Economic installation.
Standard technique before microprocessor-controlled movements became available.
Expansion of older systems.
Not recommended for new installations.
Notice: Undefined index: id in /var/www/vhosts/mobatime.in/httpdocs/product-details.php on line 49
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD PRODUCT MANUALS