Centralized systems for airport applications usually have a network consisting of a GPS synchronized main master clock, located in the main control room, and a number of sub-master clocks at various terminals. These master clocks then synchronize slave clocks and other IT systems in their environment, whereas the main master clock is connected with all sub-master clocks by means of the LAN/WAN and appropriate protocols (e.g. NTP). Air traffic control is also a crucial safety demand for people and monitoring instruments. With its Grandmaster clocks and NTP servers, MOBATIME delivers dependable time references for air traffic control monitoring systems.
NTP server or PTP grandmaster from MOBATIME guarantees that controlling and monitoring networks and the devices and instruments linked to these proceed in exact lockstep with one another.
MOBATIME can offer a variety of products and components for such applications and provides full customer support with regard to general system approach, depending on BoQ and customer specific requirements .
- Fully integrated time systems with master clocks at OCC, sub-master clocks at terminals and service buildings, analog and digital slave clocks at terminals, in waiting areas, offices, etc.
- Master clocks and time servers are equipped with world-wide established communication technologies such as SNMP and are fully compatible with superior management systems.
- Time reference for Air Traffic Control as well as computer controlled systems (CCTV, Ticketing, Access Control, Passenger Information System, Air Traffic Control System etc.) with accuracy in the range of micro seconds.
- Standard and customized slave clocks for indoor and outdoor applications in a reliable construction and design.
References - Airport Projects
- Bengaluru International Airport (Executed)
- Hyderabad International Airport (Executed)
- Delhi International Airport (Executed)
- Mumbai International Airport (Executed)
- AAI AOCC establishment of 10 Airport (Executed)
- AAI Safdarjung Airport (Executed)
- Mumbai Domestic Airport (Executed)
- Cochin International Airport (Executed)
- Shirdi Airport (Executed)
- NER 10 Airports (Executed)
- FIDS 19 Airports (Under Execution)
- ATS Tower IGI Airport Project (Under Execution)
- Dehradun (Jolly Grant) Airport (Under Execution)
- Chennai Airport Ph-II (Under Execution)
- Bengaluru International Airport Terminal-2 (Under Execution)