The network master clock has a built in NTP Server which can be configured in server, client or combined client server mode in order to provide NTP (network time protocol) time distribution services in unicast or multicast modes over Ethernet LAN / WAN network. It can operate as a NTP time zone server by providing up to 20 time zones into encoded NTP-frame for world time clock synchronization. In addition, it provides the following dedicated slave clock synchronization outputs: 1x RS485 serial and 1x selectable MOBALine or impulse with automatic current limitation upon overload detection. The master clock can be synchronized by a GPS receiver or DCF or NTP protocol. It can also operate in stand-alone mode thanks to an embedded real time clock.
Your benefits using DTS 480x.masterclock:
- The DTS 480x.masterclock can be synchronized by a time signal receiver (DCF 4500 or GPS 4500) and/or by NTP time servers (LAN / Internet).
- DTS 4801.masterclock to control and monitor up to 31 self-setting slave clocks (including clock illumination control and monitoring) and to synchronize selfsetting MOBALine slave clocks, self-setting IRIG-B/ AFNOR clocks (option) or conventional impulse clocks.
- The DTS 480x.masterclock is equipped with 4 alarm control inputs either to monitor other connected devices or to link external signals (e.g. from sensors) to switching commands.
- A serial RS 232 / RS 485 interface with configurable script file, to output special synchronization telegrams, completes the features of this multipurpose master clock.
- Alarms are signaled by a relay, with SNMP traps or by e-mail.