The high performance DTS 4132.timeserver can reply more than 1500 NTP and SNTP requests per second, which allows for the synchronization of several thousand clients. It can also work as an NTP time reference for a network, being synchronized from a superior NTP-Server in a physically separated network (client and server at the same time). It can also synchronize slave clocks with two MOBALine or impulse outputs. Slave master clocks can be synchronized via NTP or DCF current loop. Furthermore, PCs/workstations, photocopiers, printers, fax equipment, time recording terminals, access control systems, central fire alarm systems, image and sound recording equipment and many other kinds of clients in the network can be directly synchronized by means of the network time protocol (NTP).
Your benefits using DTS 4132.timeserver:
- Two completely separated LAN ports:
- Provides NTP in two different networks
- Can be synchronized over one LAN port and synchronize a separated network over the other LAN port
- Utmost accuracy is achieved with GPS synchronization. An intelligent time management ensures lasting high accuracy by continuously compensating quartz drift and aging.
- The DTS 4132 supports NTP authentication for increased security, which allows the clients to verify the source of the received NTP packets.
- Safe and convenient operation over LAN via MOBA-NMS (SNMP), Telnet, SSH or SNMP protocols is possible. SSH and SNMP (MD5 authentication and DES for encryption) enable a secured connection.