MOBATIME has many years of practical experience and extensive technology appropriate for clocks and time-distribution systems for railways and metro. Whether traveling at 300 km/h on high-speed routes or at leisure, every railway line requires something different from a time system. MOBATIME develops the right complete solution for every railway, with custom technology, synchronization and design. Railway and metro clocks are an essential part of passenger information systems on stations as well as an integrative medium to communicate corporate identity of railways and metros to their customers. In addition to that, time systems become more and more important with regard to precise time synchronization of various IT equipment. With our Distributed Time System in the field of NTP, MOBATIME offers you modern and sophisticated technology .
With its worldwide experience in transit systems (e.g Swiss Railways, German Railways, Taiwan High Speed Railway, Metro São Paulo, Metro Delhi, Jaipur Metro, Chennai Metro, Rapid Metro gurgaon, Dedicated Freight Corridor-Eastern etc), MOBATIME ensures that transit authorities and operators benefit from a time system and clock - to gain ridership and to save funds .
- Fully integrated time systems with GPS synchronized master clocks at OCC, sub-master clocks at substations, analogue and digital slave clocks on platforms, in waiting areas, offices, etc.
- Master clocks and time servers are equipped with world-wide established communication technologies such as SNMP and are fully redundant with superior management systems.
- Time reference for computer controlled systems (CCTV, Ticketing, Access Control, Passenger Information System, etc.) with accuracy in the range of micro seconds.
- LED illumination for all clock types to reduce energy and maintenance costs.
- Standard and customized slave clocks for indoor and outdoor applications in a reliable construction and design.
References - Rapid transit, Metro, Freight Corridor Projects
- Delhi Metro Phase I-Line-3 3SO3 (Executed)
- Delhi Metro, Phase-II BS15 (Executed)
- Delhi Metro, Phase-II extension CS15A (Executed)
- Rapid Metro Gurgaon Limited MG-AS2 (Executed)
- Jaipur Metro JP/JS15 (Executed)
- CMRL Chennai Metro (Executed)
- DFCCIL Eastern 66KM (Executed)
- Delhi Airport Metro Express Link T-41 (Executed)
- Kochi Metro KS01 (Executed)
- Rapid Metro Gurgaon Limited MG-BS2 (Executed)
- Navi Mumbai Line1 (Under Execution)
- DFCCIL Eastern Phase-I CP 103 (Under Execution)
- NMRCL Nagpur Maha Metro Project (Under Execution)
- KMRCL Kolkata Metro Project (Under Execution)
- Gujrat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Under Execution)
- Mumbai Metro Line 2 & 7 (Under Execution)
- Mumbai Metro Line 3 (Under Execution)
- Pune Metro Line 1 & 2 (Under Execution)